- Added Perch Resistances (formerly Mega Perches) to the game, keep an eye out for more details on the War Dragons blog (later this month).
- We made it more clear to see which guilds are auto-accept and which guilds required applications.
- In order to support players with multiple Crystal Howitzers, we made some changes to Building Restrictions to allow for greater base design flexibility.
- A mysterious Special Quest tab appeared for some users when all avatar portraits were unlocked. We solved the mystery and now it won’t appear anymore.
- The Loading Screen was AWOL sometimes when users would enter the World Map after performing an Atlas attack; instead of a loading screen users saw a black screen. We found that pesky Loading Screen and made it get back to its job!
- The wrong pop up would… pop up… when players would make an in-app purchase in Atlas. We asked it nicely to stop.
- Lockjaw’s Iron Wind is now working as expected.
- Naja Protector’s Resolve is now working as expected.
- Sunscorch Dragons were having a hard time Autobattling, their attacks wouldn’t trigger. But we sent them to school and now they can Autobattle with the best of ‘em.
- Sometimes when Ruby Requirements were met, the UI wouldn’t indicate that you had enough to make the purchase, we fixed that!
- Players would receive a random warning when they’d try to join a battle via the Join Battle banner. We let Chunk eat that warning, and now it’s gone.
- We fixed a pesky overlapping situation in which a Spell icon would overlap with the Battle Chat bar when users applied consumables during battle.
- Arabic speakers noticed that when switched to Arabic, text overlapped the Instant Breed UI due to a text misalignment. We took that text to the chiropractor and now it’s as good as new. Maybe better!
- Sometimes the new Rider Screen caused the interface to get a little funky when the side panel was collapsed, we made it less funky but way more GrOoVy!
- Sometimes after purchasing Dragon Value Packs, players would see a dragon silhouette in detail popups and lineage menus. We’ve given the dragons their light back!
Article is closed for comments.