Greetings, Dragon Lords! v5.09 of War Dragons is going to be released soon. This version will contain Rune Removal, functionality for Tower Transformation, and a number of bug fixes
* Rune Removal releases! For more information about this feature, check out our [latest blog](https://wardragons.com/blog/255/dragon-rune-removal).
* Tower Transformation functionality is added into the game. More information coming soon!
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where players would get a sync error and warning message after claiming Atlas Chests.
* Fixed an issue where dragons would fly more slowly around corners following Version 5.07’s release.
* Fixed an issue where the last few boats on the Atlas map were unable to be destroyed by sorcerer dragons
* Fixed an issue where the attack ranges of some towers had increased following Version 5.07’s release
* Fixed an issue where players would see different defense powers across multiple screens in the game, such as the Battle View and Profile page
* Fixed an issue where the Wind Guardian Battu contained a boss tower that would not attack, could not be destroyed, and does not contribute to the destruction percentage
* Fixed some localization issues in certain pop-ups
* Fixed an issue where the text for “Finish Now” and “Upgrade” buttons would overlap when the game was set to either Korean or Japanese
* Fixed an issue where using Sho’groth’s Write spell would resets the ammo visual bar while recharging.