The Burning Sands rebellion has been quenched, spelling the end of Doomsmog season. However, with the smog of the Doomsmog dispersed, the long-forgotten islands of the Honorbound have appeared on the horizon... but fret not, as the veterans of the past - Astrid, Portia, and Saito - come to aid us with their invaluable expertise!
The Honorbound Champion Rider Branch
- Contains Ascendant Gear Crafting Gemstones and Crafting Tomes
- The branch focuses on riders from the past and contains 6 Season Keys and 2 Honorbound Ascension Tokens
- Each of those three riders will have a max level of 70
- These level 70 riders will gain another few skill nodes allowing them to be on par or slightly better with modern riders.
- Each rider shard node gives you a choice: obtain one of the three riders’ shards or chests. How you complete this branch will depend on whether or not you have the old riders.
- New players can complete the entire branch and get enough currency to get one of these riders (your choice) from unowned to level 70.
- Veteran players who have one or more of these riders already can get enough rider shards to go from 60 to 70 in a third of a branch.
- In the unusual case of already having one of the riders but not enough shards to max it at 70, just obtain as many shards as needed to level up your rider.
- If you have all three of the riders at level 60 and want to take all 3 to 70, completing the branch gives enough rider shards for each rider to do that.
Please keep in mind how many rider shards you are obtaining in each branch. It takes 600 shards to take a rider from level 0-60, and 220 shards from level 60-70. You may not need all 820 shards to level that rider up all the way - so be careful when you select your price in the node (which will have 4 total choices!).
For example: let's say you already have Astrid at level 60 - you only need 220 shards to max level Astrid, meaning you would need to claim only 4 nodes to bring Astrid to max level. You then have 8 remaining choice nodes left, which means instead of getting Astrid shards, you can acquire other rider shards OR a bunch of great chest options.
The Iron Maiden
Shoutout to MiinaNiina for creating the infographics above!